WHEN YOU NEED ME AND YOU DON'T WANT ME, I WILL STAY BUT WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME AND YOU WANT ME, THEN I WILL GO

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

dun clash please D;

HELLO WORLD! :)


              heyhey buddies ^^ (!) i am heppy today! aww aww! hehe.. becoz of what? err.. adelhaa.. :P hahaha.. but when i am happy , there's smebody dat not in a gud condition.. he is my bestie.. he just got clash with her girlfriend.. haish.. pity on them.. both of them love each other so much.. his ex-girlfriend crying becoz of dat..! n mybe becoz of dat to , she watching me at school just now.. -,-' oh my.. my bulubulu roma sume naek.. haha.. :D she looks so sad lhaa.. hurmmm.. but i can't help them.. i dun't knoe how..  i love to see them together.. as a couple.. as suwitt couple loll.. hmmm.. i hope both of you will get back as a suwitt couple soon.. inshaallah :) dun give up oke? ^^ chaiyoookkk!

 
typing with LOVE ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comments