WHEN YOU NEED ME AND YOU DON'T WANT ME, I WILL STAY BUT WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME AND YOU WANT ME, THEN I WILL GO

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

STOP COPY FROM ME!

           hey COPYCATS! stop follow my style lha.. i knoe i'm not good enough in dis belogg.. but plizz lhaa.. just do it by ur own.. ur blog is all urs.. u can do anything to it.. but , stop follow me perfectly (!) whatever i do in my belogg.. u'll do the same on ur belogg.. OH MY! r u STUPID?? -,-' enough lha! use ur brain oke??!! n stop using my trademark.. dat is 'KBAII'.. n also dun follow me when i'm trying my best to improve my english by typing english rite now.. n dat also you want to copy hah??!! what a stupid dumbdumb lha u neh! u also has to STOP JUDGING me! dis is my belogg.. it my own way of how to decorate it..  what kind of thing i want to update.. n who cares if my grmmar worst?! none of ur bussiness lha wehh! i'm trying my best! so, STOP FROM BEING THE WORST COPYCATS EVER! ><'

typing with ANGRY MUD -,-' (!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comments