WHEN YOU NEED ME AND YOU DON'T WANT ME, I WILL STAY BUT WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME AND YOU WANT ME, THEN I WILL GO

Saturday, June 30, 2012

LEE GUNWOO - MYNAME LEADER :D


ASSALAMUALAIKUM :DD

Hello my dear! hehe. harini i'll just showing you guys to my beloved bias! :D hehe. his name is LEE GUNWOO. Gunwoo ni leader group MYNAME :DD yeahman! leader yang berwajah maknae. hehe. 




sadfhjggdfsdasghdjh


Every star in the sky stands for all the wishes I’ve made just to find someone like you



I think I’ll just go over here to die now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ <333

Ta-Dah!


HOLY SHIT. Okay. I need to stop…. ldksjflkja but I keep getting Gunwoo and it’s so addicting lkjdalkjdsf last one I swear ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but oh my God.. ♥


I DID IT AGAIN JUST FOR FUN AND ASDFGHJKL; ♥ ♥ ♥







*sobbing… Yes I will marry you asdfghjkl;

look at his face! xD

iloveuiloveuiloveuiloveuiloveuiloveuomgiloveyousosososomuch

기다리게 하지마 ♥


asdfghjklsdfghjertyui


OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS IF YOUR SMILE WAS ANY SWEETER I WOULD DIE ♥





that's it! till here for now :D

assalamualaikum ♥ 
*memberi salam itu adalah perkara sunat , namun menjawab salam itu WAJIB*


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comments