WHEN YOU NEED ME AND YOU DON'T WANT ME, I WILL STAY BUT WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME AND YOU WANT ME, THEN I WILL GO

Monday, October 27, 2014

FUTURE

What will my future looks like? Am I going to be a woman with a great job and lives in a big house having one or two great cars in my garage. Or am I going to be a woman who only dreams about all that and never wake up? I am afraid of how will it be. Either it is a good one or a bad one. 

I got this one friend who suddenly said that I'm weird. He said that I can do anything but I can't make a proper decision for my future. And that makes me think about it over and over again. 

I love so many things. I like to play badminton, netball, etc. I like drawing. I like photography. I like to read comics. But when it comes to choose what I want for my future, I can't even think of how to make the things that I like into what am I going to be in the future. To be honest, all this time the decision of what course to take when I was form 4, what course to have when I want to further my studies in diploma were all decided by other people and not myself. 
 


People said that "follow your dreams". Unfortunately, I don't even knows what is my dream. I don't know what I want to be. I can't even tell myself what is my dreams, how am I suppose to follow it? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comments